Located in Orlando Florida’s Lake Nona Medical City, the University of Florida Research and Academic Center was founded in 2012 to serve as a bridge between research, education and community service programs of the university’s other campuses with partnering organizations in central Florida.
Education and Research
- More than 450 UF faculty members, students, administrators and staff work in our center within the Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy, carrying out basic, clinical and translational research in drug discovery and development.
- We excel in education and research that expresses our abiding values of compassion, excellence, professionalism and innovation.
- We offer a wide range of highly regarded programs including a Doctorate of Pharmacy Degree
(Pharm.D.) program, internships, world‐renowned research and successful clinical services.
- 110,000 square foot facility
- LEED Platinum certified building
- UF Research and Academic Center – Building Fact Sheet