University of Florida Research and Academic Center
6550 Sanger Rd.
Orlando, FL 32827
- Monday‐Friday 8am‐5pm
- Reception Desk: 407‐313‐7103
- Facilities Department: 407‐313‐7106
- Fax: 407‐313‐7108
From Orlando International Airport (West Entrance)
- Head toward the south airport exit (Boggy Creek Rd./417).
- Continue straight on State Hwy 527A/Boggy Creek Rd. for 4mi.
- In 330ft turn right onto Lake Nona Blvd.
- Continue 1.3miles and turn right onto Medical City Dr.
- In 0.1mi turn right at the 1st cross street onto Sanger Rd.
- Destination will be on the left.
From 417‐N (East Entrance)
- Take exit 19 for Lake Nona Blvd.
- Travel 0.3 miles and keep right at the fork following the signs to Lake Nona Blvd S.
- Merge onto Lake Nona Blvd.
- Continue 1.3 miles to Medical Center Drive.
- Travel 0.1 miles and turn right onto Sanger Rd the UF Research and Academic Center will be on your left.
- Park in the back parking lot and enter the building through doors facing the parking lot. Check in with the receptionist in front lobby.
- Katherine Harmer
Assoc. Director, Operations
Office of the Sr. Vice President, Health Affairs
- Angela Babcock
Administrative Support Assistant &
- Alexander Moore
- Jason Bing
- Kindra Kelly‐Quagliana
Assoc. Biosafety Officer
Environmental Health & Safety
If you are an internal UFRAC Faculty or Staff member and would like to submit a work order directly to the facilities department please compelte the below form and send to – FacilitiesLakeNona@ahc.ufl.edu